DETROIT TANK COMMAND
December Meeting Notice 007
Business Meeting Notice:Detroit Tank Command, R/C Tank Club meeting
When/date:Wednesday December 9th, 2009 On-line Meeting, using Teamspeak
7:30 pm to 8:30 pm (approximately) On-line, connection information sent via
meeting from your home
following topics are going to be reviewed/discuss during our General Business meeting
held using "TeamSpeak" this evening. If you have any additional topics
to cover please try to get them to Jim Jackson or Michael Schrader prior to the
start of the meeting. If not, just bring them up during the open discussion part of the meeting. This way we can insure we cover the topics you have interest in.
1. Current Club status, membership and forum, re-cap
activities/events since August
2. Battlefield, previous "fun run" and recent
3. Battlefield theme seems like we've all settle in on
the "Ardennes" for our theme
4. Battlefield development including an obstacle course
for timed events. (This will be a long topic, probably a "work session"
will be needed to develop a plan for the battlefield, and then determine what
5. Winter's coming: what content for the meetings do we
want? Demos, Tank Tech days, (what day/evening for the meetings), project work
6. Guidelines for not battling outside, at what point
do we not try to battle outside, combination of temperature/wind/snow?
7. Future shows, which ones when?
8. Step up, who's going to be the battle director, field
coordinator, tech officer, etc.
9. Team developments, what are we doing, who is going
to be the team leader for each, practice time?
10. Open discussion
Let us know if there
is a topic we've missed, or something else we need to bring up.
Meetings: See the website (Current upcoming event), calendar or the
Meetings/Events section on the forum